Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Pains of being allergic to some unknown material...

So, sitting on the Couch talking with my Gf for a bit, and after that phone call what do you know my ear starts to heat up and turn red! this has happened to me all my life so i figured its just some natural cause...but about a week ago my dad said its probly just an allergic reaction....JUST AN ALLERGIC REACTION!? what the heck my ear is just fallin off right now! haha (my dad rocks)  so now im sitting here while typing this post, and im thinking what couldve caused this to happen to me. my guesses are the following:
1: My Gf's beautiful voice (even though my ear doesnt swell up when i talk with her) haha
2: my old leather chair! (possible because i have had it for many years which is a good suspect for this odd reaction.
3: My cats hair on the chair (this isnt really a factor to exspect because i never have a reaction when I touch the cat or am near it or anything.)
   So basically  this allergic reaction is just some annoyance that continues to bug me and haunt me in my sleep! ok not in my sleep that would be kinda weird....

1 comment:

  1. Or, ever so possibly, it's in the phone.
    ...DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN!!!

    ReplyDelete