Friday, October 1, 2010

First Post

Well as you see this is my first post and I figure I should just come right out and say why im doing/ starting this, The reasons allude me most of the time but the fact is 1: I love to write random long nothings and a blog is an excellent way of doing so. 2: I can write about things which are bothering me or my many petpeeves.
3: I can care less about my grammer and how sucky my writing can be at times, but heck people who read this will either think its retarted or somewhat funny and either works for me.
4: Its a good way I can put my many videos out on the vast land called the internet.
5: its a way I can waist my ever shrinking free time which i need to fix.
and 6: because I think I'll have fun doing it.

Ok so basically I will update this when i get the chance to, talk about somthing random have fun doing it hopefully entertain some random bloger with the user name ______ <-- insirt your name here.
and maybe in doing this I can learn how to write better and be more effeicent at what I do.... So please enjoy and have a great life =P

No comments:

Post a Comment