Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Allotted Time

If you believe that this is a post dealing with our time here on earth, you should just skip this post regardless on what the title of this blog is called. This is the story of my time on the computer and the restrictions that occur. Since I now take three AP classes, my allotted time on the computer is now cut down to an hour as of per instructions by my mother and father. At first, I was utterly upset, but then I realized something. For me to achieve my long time goal of making it into the Ivy League, I need to have good academic standings and at the moment, frankly, my standings are a whimsical 25% at the top of my class. I found this insulting and rather saddening. And such, I have found the value in limiting my mindless use of computer (and bandwidth) time to do more productive things... Like tennis and violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment